Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log in to TSAMM?
What is TSAMM?
Who can use TSAMM?
How can I enable cookies on my mobile device?
Enabling cookies using the Android web browser
- Open the Browser.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy & security.
Or, go to Menu > More > Settings and find "Privacy settings."
- Make sure Accept Cookies is checked or switched On.
Enabling cookies using Chrome for Android
- Open Chrome.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Content settings.
You'll find the menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure Accept Cookies is checked.
Enabling cookies using Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- From your Home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
- For iOS 7: set Block Cookies to Never.
For iOS 6 and below: set Accept Cookies to Always.
How to enable cookies using the BlackBerry browser
- Open the Browser.
- Push the BlackBerry button, then select Settings.
- Tap Privacy and Security and ensure the Accept Cookies option is On.
How to enable cookies using Internet Explorer for Windows Phone
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Menu > Settings.
- Make sure that Allow cookies on my phone is checked.
How can I enable cookies on my desktop browser?
Enabling cookies using Google Chrome
- Paste chrome://settings/content into your address bar, then press Enter.
- Make sure "Cookies" are set to Allow local data to be set (recommended).
Enabling cookies using Firefox
- Go to Firefox button > Options. On a Mac, go to Firefox > Preferences.
- Under the "Privacy" tab, make sure the "Firefox will:" dropdown box is set to Remember history.
Enabling cookies using Internet Explorer (Windows Only)
- Click the gear-shaped Settings button in the top right of the window. Click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab. Check to make sure the slider is set to "medium" or lower.
- Click Advanced, then make sure "Override automatic cookie handling" is unchecked.
- Click OK, then OK again.
Enabling cookies using Safari
- On a Mac, go to Safari > Preferences. If you're using Windows, go to Edit > Preferences.
- Under the Privacy tab, make sure the "Block cookies" option is set to From third parties and advertisers.